Seattle, Washington
100% full Not resolved

Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis.Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it was a new account he was trying.

Instead, I find out through another source that this guy has other people looking for him for money, including the sheriff department. He lost several civil court cases in the past and is trying to evade all those innocent people.

If you see or ever do business with this guy, do so at your own risk. His name is Matt Baker or Flint Hill Management.

This company may be a scam too. Dont trust him or the company. Matt Baker and Flint Hill Management are BOTH SCAMMING BUSINESSES. NO GOOD!

DO NOT TRUST THEM!If you need any info on this guy, email mattbakerthiefscammer@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Flint Hill Management?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1272006

Ignore all the haters, they don't know anythin! I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you at a great price! Payment will be in the form of Walmart gift cards ...

markus
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #956838

"Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account,"

If that doesn't raise a red flag..., I don't know what does.

You know what im sick and fu.kn tired of seeing this ho.rse.sh.it everywhere about its the victims fault.No its not the victims fault because some cheesy sline bucket duped them out of a bunch of money.

Actually its usually the fault of whichever state attorney generals office has jurisdiction. Most state attorney generals offices WILL NOT get involved unless damages in a single case amount to $250000. Which as i always say plainly states that protection under certain laws is only afforded if you are rich. Just one time id love to hear face to face some republican punk telling the victim of a scam its their fault so they deserve it.

Probably say the same thing about minors that were preyed on by sexual predators too huh.

To the victim in this case.No its not your fault.

to Anonymous #922878

I just stumbled across this page and decided to ask about your silly republican statement.What does that even have to do with this situation?

Just proves how uneducated you are. Learn how to spell. You're so ignorant and sad. Your entire comment makes no sense.

Its clearly just a pile of garbage typed by some poor, bitter, drug addict.

I can't believe people like you are allowed to vote.

to Anonymous #1016534

Uneducated?You used ignorant in the wrong context.

Ignorant means not knowing. Now *** on the other hand means foolish acts despite knowledge of potential outcomes and consequences. As far as their spelling is concerned who are you spell checker now? Who are you to call someone else uneducated based on an opinion.

Lets see you said the person that made the comment was poor, bitter'l, and a drug addict. Oh heres my favroite part you said "clearly" like wothout a shadow of a doubt you know this to be true.

Well if you knew this person so well wtf would you even ask about there statement.So what have we learned seems to me you shouldnt call others uneducated if your rhetoric and logic is the pot calling the kettle black.

christopherj
Los Angeles, California, United States #869439

Tried to put a comment on here earlier they didn't let me I guess.@bulletproofjack, the groups called Victims Against Matt Baker, or VAMB.

Just Google it @screwedoverbroker.Come seek the help you deserve, man.

ChristopherJVAMB

@Bulletproofjack, the organization's called Victims Against Matt Baker, or VAMB for short.I am an avid supporter and they consist of supporters and victims.

@screwedoverbroker, maybe check us out and seek the justice you think you deserve man.They can help!

Bulletproofjack

He got a smokin hot gal, though. I wunder if she she'll still wanna be with him once he's in prison get his pipes plowed

Gurl, u betts call me (wink)! Lol

to Bulletproofjack #908271

Ew, she looks like she got smashed in the face with the ugly train.

GirlisHurt
to Anonymous Hayward, California, United States #1026227

I know I'm not the only one who sees how hurt that girl is. Someone needs to "deal" with this dude if you "know what I mean".