Matt Baker of Flint Hill Management
Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis.Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it was a new account he was trying.
Instead, I find out through another source that this guy has other people looking for him for money, including the sheriff department. He lost several civil court cases in the past and is trying to evade all those innocent people.
If you see or ever do business with this guy, do so at your own risk. His name is Matt Baker or Flint Hill Management.
This company may be a scam too. Dont trust him or the company. Matt Baker and Flint Hill Management are BOTH SCAMMING BUSINESSES. NO GOOD!
DO NOT TRUST THEM!If you need any info on this guy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "My pure bred Doberman Pinscher stayed at Petsmart Hotel in Tukwila WA from July 24 through July 31st. While paying the cost of his boarding, a staff mentioned that he..."
- "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."